:: Library ::
Vision, Mission and Objectives
The vision, mission and objective of the institute are as under.
Creating the foundation upon which our young generation can build, shape, sharpen and add value to their intellectual and human potential.
By imparting quality education with discipline in an increasing array of fields to the students in rural background, we can envisage population problem that is not a weakness but strength. Evolving institutional environment conducive to the creation and use of leading edge knowledge and skills. Improving attitudes and habits of our learning community.
Pursuit of excellence and drive for outstanding performance.
Qualifications: M.com.M.Lib.& Inf.Sci.,M.Phil.
Discription :Deptt. Of Library
Research Profile :Design & Database Of Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Chairs In Maharashtra Universities.
The library system normally consists of Central Library. The central Library supports the general information requirements of the users for study and research. By considering a set o minimum parameters listed below would help to ensure quality in library systems.
Number o f Days the Library is kept open : The library kept open in college official days. : 10.30 am to 5.30 pm : 9.00 am to 6.00 at the time of Examination.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Year|
|Sr.No.||Name of Library Staff member||Qualification||Length of Service|
|2||Mr. P.R.Shinde||M.Lib.& I.Sc.||10|
|3||Mr. P.M.Ingle||M.Com.M.Lib.& I.sc.M.Phil.||16|
|7||Mr. M.S. Pawar||HSSC||29|
Infrastructure of the Library ::
Main library building, Students reading room, News paper gallery, proper furniture, necessary quantity and quality of reading chairs and table, display racks, magazine racks etc. the sevice counter. Proper ventilation, fans and drinking water facility. Fixing of notice boards. Uninterrupted power supply system along with regular cleanliness.
Overall Policy of the Institution on Library ::
Library should have an Policy on the collection development support. Library have call the list of required books from subject teachers and collect the Demand Slips from students. Introduction of new services, Policy on loss books, Annual Budge, Binding procedure, Policy on loss of book.
COLLECTION AND SERVICES
Collection : The library is provided resources that support its mission and the needs of users.
|Year||No. of Books||Journals||Periodicals||Dailies||Issued||Received||Demands of User||Membership (students)||Membership (Staff)||Computers||CD/DVD||Audio Visual|
Library may maintain a Special collection for Civil Services/Competative Examination. The library maintained through judicious weeding-out policy. The library has a key role in supporting the academic activitgies of the institutions by establishing, maintaining and promoting the library and information servicesbotgh quantitatively and qualitatively. The library offers following services.
- Publication and Research Supports : The library published the various Employment advertisements, Important academic information on Library Notice Boards. Library provides the Research Support Services to the researchers through Special collection and journals.
- Library display information concern Library activities.
- Library provide bibliographic laminated book of list
Library provide Reprographic Service to users
|Year||No. of Students|
- User Orientation Programme. : Library provide Library Orientation Programme per year for New comers in the class room. How to borrow the books, Library Rules, and Library facilities.
- OPAC : Through the TOUCH SCREEN users provide the OPAC facility.
- Internet : College have Wi-fi facility. Students use this facility.
- College Library have a membership of INFLIBNET - N-LIST CONSORTIA.
NO.OF THE USE OF SERVICES
BEST PRACTICES OF LIBRARY
NAGARY GRANTHALAYA SCHEME : College Library Provide the NAGARI GRANTHALAYA SCHEME for Students and Senior Citizens of our Washim city.
- Beginning of the Academic Year a general orientation and presentation provide to new comes. Through Teaching Library programs library arrenge the the lectures to students. Collection of importantant information and provide to users. Yearwise Question Paper Repositories Displaying new arrivals of books Suggestion Box and timely response. Collection of Thesies from Ph.D. and M.Phil. holders. New Books Presentation (Granth Pradarshani) Celebrating the birth anniversary. Social activities.
- NGS membership is available only for the Ex-Students and citizens of Washim city.
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card),2 passport size photo and security deposit are required with membership form.
- Membership Card is required during issuing and receiving.
- NG Scheme members Iwill be issued and Received books Monday to Friday at 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Special Reference Service & Reprographic Service available to NGS members.
- ILA and N-LIST facility is available to Research scholar.
- Books are issued only for a week.
- If the book has lost or damaged will be fined 4 times of the cost of book.
- Suggestions are invited from NGS members.
- College IDENTITY CARD is required during issuing and receiving.
- Cheque the book pages before issuing of book. After issued the book students are responsible for the damage of book. He will be fined as per library rules.
- All transaction are made in que with discipline.
- Periodicals are available in reading room only.
- Books are issued only for a week.
- Per day 50 n.p. willbe charged as fine for late deposit of book.
- Only PG students and Research scholars are allowed in Special Reference Room.
- ILL and N-LIST facility is available on demand.
- Special Library Service is available for disabled student.
- Please keep silence in library premises.
- Suggestions are invited.
- If any suggestion please contact or write to Librarian and Library Co-ordinator.