:: From the Principal's Desk ::
Education is the source of knowledge and inspiration. Knowledge is not a destination to be reached but a journey to be experienced. With this view, Aryan Arts College was established on 1st June 1944 by the freedom fighters of Hyderabad province. Since then our education society was worrying about to provide quality education. The Rajasthan Education Society was formed in June, 1945 that gave financial and management muscle to flourish the institute that was named as Rajasthan Aryan Mahavidylaya. Students and their parents as are the principle consumers of an institution now a days are highly conscious about their educational rights are to be satisfied by providing quality education. R. A. Mahavidyalaya, Washim as a educational institute been always concern about maintaining its standard by consistent efforts to improve educational transactions, provisions and facilities.
The pursuit of excellence is proved by the college 1. by maintaining the merits in the list of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, 2. By consistent emphasis on research by producing scholars and enhancing research publications, 3. By providing adequate infrastructural facilities in the college campus.
Thus, the college flourished since then under the guidance of Late Shri Radhakishan Laxminarayan Toshniwal who was President of R. E. Society, Washim at that time. Late Shri Sitaramji Somani, Late Shri Ramdhanji Mundada and Late Advocate Shri Ramkrishnaji Rathi succeeded him. As it is a matter of fact that every institution is accountable to its stakeholders in terms of funds used on it. The Management of Rajasthan Education Society always been concerned continuously about quality and brought the institution in credibility to individuals and institution leading to prestige, status and brand value. The Rajasthan Aryan Mahavidyalaya thus gradually became a quality institution that have attracted stakeholder supports, grants from the philanthropists' like Late Shri Rathakrishanji Toshniwal, Late Shri Hariramji Daga(Donated for Auditorium), Late Advocate Shri Ramkrishnaji Rathi (Donated for Science College), Late Hanumandasji Heda (Donated for the establishment of Gymnasium for college), Shri Rajendraji Somani (Donated for rejuvenation of the Daga Auditorium and development of Smt. Padmavati Somani Rangmanch in Auditorium). A number of prominent persons like Late Shri Nandlalji Charkha, Late Shri Kanhayalalji Bakliwal, Late Shri Nandlalji Chhaparwal and many others have contributed to up-gradation of the institute. The management of this education society always encourage the staff for the maintenance of institutional and also their own quality, motivated continuously and improved self-esteem. At present Shri Subhashji Ramkrishnaji Rathi (President), Shri Rajendraji Zumberlalji Somani and other members of the society are putting their timeless efforts for the betterment of the institute.
The institutional logo depicts varied ethical and social values. Such as the cogwheel depicts dynamism of the institution, Jawar ears and rifles depicts support to slogan 'Jay Jawan Jay Kisan', the books depicts knowledge and wisdom while the motto, 'Sheelamn Paramn Bhushanamn' teaches the value based education.
The college accreditated in 2004 to 'A' Level, Re-accreditated at 'A' Level in February, 2011 with CGPA 3.17 and now prepared to undergo third cycle.
The college is dedicated to give quality education to students as the education system is pivoted around students. Therefore, college given emphasis on following aspects to execute quality key issues that highlights it as a fully fledged institute in our area.
- Career Advancement and Professional Development:
- Strategic Value Education:
- Potential for Excellence: College awarded a status of "College with Potential for Excellence".
- Fostering Social Responsibilities through Various community programmes that focused on Economics and Commerce, Gender Equality, Female foeticides, Personality Development, were organized yearly by the institution are discussed below in criteria wise inputs of the SSR. Environment and
- Ecological Values: Rain Water Harvesting, Use of Solar Energy, Consultancies on Vermicomposting and Poultry, and Go-Green that the college campus is maintained green by running plantation campaigns every year. Aesthetic value of greenery in the campus, importance of trees in maintaining environmental balance and in controlling environmental pollution etc. thus taught to stakeholders informally.
- Implementation of ICT
- Effective Teaching Learning and Evaluation
- Strengthened Research , Consultancy and Extension Activities
- Adequate Infrastructure and Learning Resources
- Campus Facilities like :Central Instrumentation Room, Zoology Museum, Recreation Centre for Staff, Canteen, Play Ground, Health Care Centre, A-V Theatre, Smart Class Rooms, Wi-Fi and Internet, and Augmented Library.
- System of Governance, Leadership and Management.
- Emphasis on Student Support and Progression.
- Emphasis on Innovations and Best Practices: